Saturday, January 8, 2011

MY FAVORITE BOOKS (1)

my mother inculcated the reading habit in me a couple of years back.before that my reading was limited to comics like Astrix,Tin-tin,,Phantom Amarchitra kathas.my mother brought me some books and made me read them.ever since i have read a lot of books.my favorite among them is is the 'Harry Potter' series written by the British novelist j.k.rowling .there are 7 books in this series .each book is interesting in its own way.there have been 7 films released based on the books.director David Yates has done very well in the cinematic adaptation of the books.

                           the film i like the most is one based on the 6 part 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince.'the 6 part has a lot of twists and turns in the story.it involves in the search of horcruxes by Harry and principal of Hogwarts that is Dumbledore.there are hundreds of characters in the fantasy film.the one i like is Sirius black.he is the godfather of harry.he is a person of dignity and poise.
                                                       hope everyone of you have read the Harry Potter series  but if anyone of you haven't still read the 6 part go ahead and do so.you will certainly be amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment